One of the only good things about getting older is that I have gained a lot of perspective. I never speculate what the future will hold by limiting it to what’s possible now because…..
When I began studying photography at Brooks Institute in the early 1970’s
I never would have imagined:
- That I would own a personal computer that would change the way I communicated with people and ran my business.
- There would be the Internet, email and mobile phones.
- There would be auto-focus cameras and lenses.
- Cameras would be fully automated – if you so choose to use them that way. When I began my career as a photographer, I needed to be a technician, and that meant understanding aperture and shutter speed and a lot of other things that went into making a still image.
- I would be shooting still images without film.
- I wouldn’t be limited to…
View original post 398 more words